SHIPPING & REFUND POLICY
Please read these policies in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions Sale of Goods
- We are not obliged to ship any goods until all our charges for the goods and shipping is paid.
- Please allow up to a minimum of 7 days and maximum of 21 days for dispatch of your goods from the date we send you acceptance of the order, clearance of funds, checking of personal details and any other verification procedures we consider appropriate.
- All orders are subject to availability of stock. If the item is no longer in stock we will refund your payment.
- We reserve the right to insist that the goods are delivered to address shown as your delivery address in the order or such other information given to us or obtained by us.
- If we are unable to obtain acceptance of the goods or for some other reason we are unable to deliver the goods we reserve the right to suspend delivery until payment of any surcharge which the carrier may require has been made
- Shipping costs are based on the charges made by our carriers like Courier companies and India Post.
- Once you have ordered online from us you will receive an email confirming that we have received your order.
Returns/Replacements/Refunds Policy (Books)
If you cancel your contract in accordance with our Terms and Conditions Sale of Goods:
- The goods must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. We reserve the right to refuse to accept worn or damaged goods or make a refund for them.
- We will replace any item free of charge that has been received by the Buyer in a damaged or faulty condition.
- The Seller will only take responsibility for return postage if the good/goods are at fault.
- A refund where book is part of a special offer will be adjusted to include payment for free item unless the Buyer chooses an alternative.
- We are not responsible for any costs incurred by you in returning the goods to us and you will be responsible for all customs duties and other taxes which may be payable or refundable.
- We will issue a credit through your credit card company for our charges in respect of the goods but not in respect of the delivery charges.
For details of the actual cost of shipping please see the price shown for your shopping basket when full. Please note that you will be able to remove items from the basket or cancel it entirely before you commit yourself to paying.
We should like to remind you that risk passes to you when our courier collects your goods from us for delivery.
In addition to our charges for the goods and delivery customs duties and other taxes may be payable. The carrier will collect these taxes from you at delivery. You are responsible for paying all such taxes and duty in any event and you agree to indemnify us in respect of all such liability.